Everybody wants success. The good news is God wants us to succeed as well. Because He is a good God, He wants us to succeed in every area of our lives. The best part is He shows us exactly how to do so.
It seems like there’s a lot of mystery to become successful, but there’s really no mystery at all.
Success is a fruit of righteousness! I deeply believe that God really wants us to enjoy success.
Now, here are 10 Bible verses we can start with. Feel free to add to the list. I know there’s a lot more that I miss.
1. “Do to others as you would like them to do to you.” Luke 6:31
2. Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Philippians 2:3
3. Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23
4. But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant. Matthew 20:26
5. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:4
6. Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one. Matthew 5:37
7. Cast all your anxiety on him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
8. He must become greater; I must become less. John 3:30
9. So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9
10. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
I suggest you memorize one or two of these Bible verses. Really know it by heart. Make it your guide.
Question: What other verses would you recommend? Share it with us by leaving a comment below.
Sharing is caring… If you find this article helpful, share it to your friends.